I stoped in at 1437 at 1:45.Sat down and the waitress mop the floor while I sat and waited.

1:49 she took my order. 2:15 my order is not ready, but the waitress has brought out a waffle which is cold by now. The cook as acting as though they didn't want to be there. They was moving real slow.

The manager was out back while a truck was being unloaded. After the waitress the cook that was okay because I was leaving he said I don't give a ***. I will never go back to that store again.

There were flies through out the store, the waitresses was drying civilware with paper towels that had food already on the Towles.You guys need to make a surprise visit to 1437.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waffle house customer care. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments