I go to this establishment regurlarly, probably 4 or 5 times a week, and have never received bad service, until today.Upon entering I sat down in a section that belongs to a server that has always left a little to be desired, her name is Cheryl, she kept walking past and walking past just filling up ice bins and ignoring me, she had made eye contact and waved several times.

There were at most 4 other tables in the entire resturant so there is no way the 'we are busy' excuse could apply. After sitting there for 10 minutes of no silverware or any type of service for her I moved to the other side of the resturant where I was promptly greeted ans served by a wonderful lady named Denise.

If you can't pay attention to your customers then do not get a job as a waitress.Simple as that.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Steak Review Waffle House "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..." Read more Waffle House - Water Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Waffle House "This morning went to this waffle house. I ordered 2 patty melts with hashbrowns and eggs. I ordered 1 orange juice and one water. Remind you my order was $26.13..." Read more Waffle House Grilled Chicken Salad Review from Walnut Creek, California Waffle House "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..." Read more Waffle House Food Service Review from Temple, Georgia Waffle House "The waffle house in Temple Ga, is one of the worst places to eat, you go in the people are nice but service really is bad, I complained 2 times..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more