Quality of Food

We won't be back because so many times it is freezing and they won't do anything about it .It is May and we needed winter coats.

The waitress didn't even let us get our order out before she turned around and walked away. No, it was not correct. My toast was swimming in butter and I was not given jelly.she never came back to check on us My egg white omelet was brought out and the waitress said "I hope this is ok, he doesn't know how to make them.".

The bill came and I was charged 45 cents 2xs for the yolk taken out of the 2 eggs So the food was awful service was bad and we were freezing.We won't be back 30.00 breakfast for 3 people is ridiculous and its obvious the staff doesn't care

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of waffle house eggs from Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments