1.7

First off the food was $54.43,location Waffle House 1416 N.I-35 East Lancaster,Tx 75146 972/224_1324.

When we first arrived at the restaurant, we noticed the young adults that worked there. The young girl kept giggling and laughing,putting her hand on her mouth and then she would touch stuff,never washed her hands once!! The young man who took the order kept walking off after he took part of our order,we had to continuously call him back. I ask for orange juice and the first cup he gave me had something black in the inside of the top and something floating on the inside of the as well.

One of the meals I ordered was a burger with extra tomatoes, no cheese with mustard. Well this is what I got a cheese burger, with a packet of mayo. Another plate I ordered was one waffle bacon ham & cheese omlet,well this is what I got one waffle toast and grits ham&cheese omlet. Then on another plate I ordered four pork chops toast hash brown eggs,and this is what I got four pork chops eggs toast.

And the last plate was ok,but he didn't put enough batter to make the waffle thick and fluffy but everything was there. Then I was charge dang near $5.00 because I chose not to sit inside the restaurant with childish kids giggling and laughing out loud. The older people that were there probably didn't notice it,but we did. The food taste nothing like the food the cook makes on Wednesdays.

The little girl that went over my receipt about charges was being sarcastic the entire time. I chose to just for my meal and leave and talk to the corporate. But the restaurant had cups,food etc....on the floor back there while cook. They cook was told not to put ham in my fiesta salad and he did but I was able to see him and I had to tell him I didn't ask for ham.

But the service is very poor on the day shift there and I eat there all the time. But after today never will we eat there again!!!!!!!

It was 4:15pm when got there let about 5pm.And that was for take out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of waffle house eggs. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house eggs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments