4.3
Cleanliness

#1493 while trying to eat breakfast facility was EXTREMELY loud only 7 other customers but staff continues to yell orders to gill cooks from approximately 8-10 feet.Really???

Take a few more steps to hand them the order ticket.

Then casual conversation was at a very loud range..i understand staff needs to communicate and work environment should be enjoyable...however not ALL customers enjoy listening to you YELL in order or use a loud voice to talk.With that said....our sever (Tess) was very kind..calm..and attenative.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of waffle house facility from Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House is known for calling the orders to the cook.They don't give the cook the ticket.

As the order is called, the cook sets up the plate and accessories (such as butter, jelly, etc...) so they can remember what to fix.

They often work more than one order at a time.If you don't care for noise, eat at home.