Charlotte, North Carolina
1.3

Went to Waffle House last week and got sick. I called and complained about it hoping to get a refund and was told by the manager at the store there was no way the food could've gotten me sick and told me he would contact his district manager.

After 7 days of waiting and multiple calls back to the company I finally got ahold of the district manager. Only for him to basically call me a liar and say there's nothing he can do about me getting sick.

What happened to the customer always being right? I'm gonna keep hounding them until I get my refund

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Where did you get the idea that the customer is always right? When is anyone 'always right'??

What a silly thing for you to say! You cannot prove their food made you sick unless you have medical documentation. Since you did not mention having that proof, I am going to logically conclude you are just ASSuming you are sick from their food. Let me tell you a story about something that happened to me a few years ago: I ate at a new pizza place and about 2 hours later had a raging fever and was very ill.

I swore I had food poisoning from that pizza place and was blaming them. Guess what. After a trip to the ER, I found out that I did NOT have food poisoning. I had stomach flu.

So, basically what I am saying is, you can't prove a thing and they don't owe you a thing without that documentation. If you are a logical person, you will see that I have just proven to you that beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are NEVER always right!

P.S. if you keep hounding them as threatened, I hope they ban you from the store with a threat of their own: come back or contact us again and we will file stalking / harassment / trespass charges!