1.3

Went to Waffle House last week and got sick.I called and complained about it hoping to get a refund and was told by the manager at the store there was no way the food could've gotten me sick and told me he would contact his district manager.

After 7 days of waiting and multiple calls back to the company I finally got ahold of the district manager. Only for him to basically call me a liar and say there's nothing he can do about me getting sick.

What happened to the customer always being right?I'm gonna keep hounding them until I get my refund

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Where did you get the idea that the customer is always right?When is anyone 'always right'??

What a silly thing for you to say! You cannot prove their food made you sick unless you have medical documentation. Since you did not mention having that proof, I am going to logically conclude you are just ASSuming you are sick from their food. Let me tell you a story about something that happened to me a few years ago: I ate at a new pizza place and about 2 hours later had a raging fever and was very ill.

I swore I had food poisoning from that pizza place and was blaming them. Guess what. After a trip to the ER, I found out that I did NOT have food poisoning. I had stomach flu.

So, basically what I am saying is, you can't prove a thing and they don't owe you a thing without that documentation. If you are a logical person, you will see that I have just proven to you that beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are NEVER always right!

P.S.if you keep hounding them as threatened, I hope they ban you from the store with a threat of their own: come back or contact us again and we will file stalking / harassment / trespass charges!