3.3

A manager responding to error & over done eggs gave me a speech about his focus was on proceedure, said if you have ever run a business you need to look at the bigger picture.He said the cook usually there her return up in the air, made no sense.

He was condescending in my view and service & food quality has been getting worse under his supervision.

I felt marginalized not expecting such crazy arrogance from management & I dont understand why he is negatively effecting service or being so rude about very good staff that have done good cooking for years !He shouldnt lecture a customer aka me In my view he was out of line!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waffle house fried eggs. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house fried eggs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments