3.3

A manager responding to error & over done eggs gave me a speech about his focus was on proceedure, said if you have ever run a business you need to look at the bigger picture.He said the cook usually there her return up in the air, made no sense.

He was condescending in my view and service & food quality has been getting worse under his supervision.

I felt marginalized not expecting such crazy arrogance from management & I dont understand why he is negatively effecting service or being so rude about very good staff that have done good cooking for years !He shouldnt lecture a customer aka me In my view he was out of line!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waffle house fried eggs. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house fried eggs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House Breakfast Review from Houston, Texas Waffle House "Today I say to have breakfast might I add that I am pregnant and suffer from severe morning sickness this was what i was eating today my email address is..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Waffle House - Waiter Review Waffle House "Visited Waffle House #915 on Tara Blvd in Jonesboro On 12/26/16 @ 12 15 today we sat at the counter bar. Ordered are food. I noticed the refrigerator door to..." Read more Waffle House - Manager Review from New Bern, North Carolina Waffle House "We generally like Waffle House and make a point to stop there in our travels. We like the food and generally the service. Unfortunately when stopped in today for breakfast..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more