5.0
Cleanliness

I had a bad morning at the Waffle house on North Market because of my breakfast was nasty my service was poor to and I don't feel like that's right me and my friend wasn't pleased

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of waffle house grand slam breakfast. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house grand slam breakfast in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

I had the worst experience at waffle house store 1146 they where very rude, they over charged and didn't get all of my order.I don't understand if customer service isn't your best then allow the right person to have that job.I don't think some people understand if it wasn't for the customer then they wouldn't have a job.

Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mckinney, Texas Waffle House "My names is Jose Lopez I never go back to the Waffle House location 1422 tx the employee are lazy dirty uniform the store is very..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mckenna, Washington Waffle House "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..." Read more Waffle House Breakfast Review from Hammond, Louisiana Waffle House "1800 N university in Lafayette is an anomaly. I came in two weeks ago and service food and conversation was great. Came in this morning. Eggs undercooked gravy like water..." Read more Waffle House - Manager Review from New Bern, North Carolina Waffle House "We generally like Waffle House and make a point to stop there in our travels. We like the food and generally the service. Unfortunately when stopped in today for breakfast..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more