2.0

I ordered my food and it was not fixed correct.My hash browns didn't have cheese on it and the onions were so big, I specifically asked for them diced.

The cook placed a cold piece of cheese on it and sent them back. I also asked fire them well done, which they were not. When I explained to the watriest that it was not right she told the cook who said that's how the food comes. He had a very bad attitude and didn't want to fix the meal over.

Because of his attitude I cancelled my order and didn't want any thing to eat. This is very unexceptiable for a cook and with my food being made to order ur should be exactly how I want it. This was at store 1721 . This isn't the first time I have had bad service.

I also wasted 30 minutes on an all star breakfast that had half done bacon and a waffle that was raw on one side and as flat as a tortilla. The waitress was irritabile and thought that everyone was just being picky today.

Her name was Kee kee.The cooks name was Lindell.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of waffle house hash brown. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house hash brown in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments