1.8

I went into the Waffle House located in boiling springs sc near the CVS at around 9AM on April 12, 2016.I had a coupon for a free hash brown with 2 topping.

I asked for cheese and chilli as my toppings. I also ordered 2 eggs scrambled and a coffee. The order was incorrect as the hash browns had cheese and onions. Took forever to get the servers attention and when I did, she took the order back to the cook.

He took his bare hands and picked up the eggs on plate to place on a new plate then was going to put the remake of hash browns on plate. This was very disgusting and I ended up walking out and taking my business to grapevine for breakfast.

Servers were very rude and the district manager was there but he did nothing.When handling food, gloves are supposed to be worn and bare hands not used.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of waffle house hashbrown meal bowl from Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments