3.0
Quality of Food

I called in two bacon egg n cheese biscuits and one bacon n egg biscuit and a large Hashbrown with ham n cheese it was $11 and some change today I called in large Hashbrown with ham n cheese and a side of bacon and they charged me $11 I want to know how is that possible that only a large Hashbrown with ham n cheese side of bacon cost as much as three bacon egg n cheese biscuits and a large hashbrown with ham n cheese every time I go they charge me more for the same thing it needs to be checked on its the waffle house in Blacksburg s.c. was a older white lady who wrote the ticket and cashed me out

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of hashbrowns. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hashbrowns in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

flippette
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #967056

Geez, you should place a complaint on whatever school district you attended.Your grammar made me sick to my stomach.

How about check your prices or maybe they were running a special...

or the prices could've changed in the matter of a day.

Long story short: Don't breed.

You aren't on the web site for Waffle House.This is a general complaint site.

The fact that you saw fit to describe the employee that helped you, discredits your complaint. Her appearance has nothing to do with the complaint.

I also find it ironic that the same person would wait on you each time you go in there.In the meantime while you are busy complaining, you should get busy and improve your capitalization and deciding how to divide your entire complaint into separate sentences.

Cody3301
to anonymous #966847

She is the only one who charged me crazy prices and the reason I described her is because I thought this was waffle house site and they would need to know who and wear she works to check in on this complaint I think she is pocketing some of the money I've got the same order and been charged differently every time and she did wait on me almost every time I go in there when it's not her waiting on me I get charged the right price on my food. There's something not right with what she's doin she seems to be really nice but I know when I'm getting screwed.