Waffle House 1437

406 FM 1960

HOUSTON, TX 77073

Natisha Pringle 832-446-3336

npringle36@yahoo.com

This Waffle House's manager is very rude. Her name is Stephanie. I went in for an interview. There was me a Mexican lady, white lady, and an African American male. Now we were all waiting at the same time, but Stephanie only chose to talk and converse with the Mexican and White lady. She gave the Mexican and white lady applications, but left me and the African American gentleman sitting obsolete from the group. Then she chose to obstruct the two ladies to the back collecting their Social security cards and drivers license. Still after that she never conversed with me and the young gentlemen. Instead of having us complete applications she was doing other things and having conversations with employees when there were only two customers. I don't like to judge, but that seems racists to me. Now at the same time I see two African American guest leave because of unfair service. This lady obviously needs more training on diversity, ethics, and professionalism. The restaurant has only Mexican and white employees and Stephanie's demeanor was very inappropriate. I will never come back to the Waffle House and won't make any recommendations there either.

Review about: Waffle House Manager.

Comments

I cant believe that racist people are allowed to have a business operate in this country everytime i.go here I cant even get whats on the menu or come at five in the Morin and told where out of certain items they dont have y do waffle house think customer come for to look at them screw us this is BS America how do they still have a buisness licenses.