Have eaten at Waffle House at 2250 Yale Ave.Albuquerque, NM 87106.

Ever since the first week, waitress's have done everything possible to make my visit unique. Unfortunately the asst mgr ? Josepine has done her best so that everyone has a negative impression of Waffle House. Reason I says this is, she is very unprofessional when dealing with her subordinates, speaking harshly to them right in front of the customer's downgrading them to the point of causing embarrassment or quitting.

As far as myself and my wife rare if ever, does she acknowledged our presence. We continue did continue to go eat there but now that the waitress's were told by her, not to talk to me we will not go for fear of retaliation against the ones who really are for Waffle House and it's reputation.

We will soon leave Albuquerque, our medical issues being resolved, but will take with us a good feeling of having known some the kindness, professional, and aim, to please attitude of the waitstaff.Hopefully these comments will be acted upon if not it will just be like 90 % of the other corporations where customers never first just the almighty $$$.

Review about: Waffle House Manager.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments