Today, Monday, Nov.2, 2015: At about 7:30 A.M., I walked into the Waffle House, 130 West Church St., Batesburg-Leesville, SC.

The manager had her staff surrounding he between the counter and grill, and in front of the 5 or 6 customers at tables, was loudly berating them for being too lazy to do all the work that needed done and telling them how she was sick and tired of it, and how things had better change right niw, etc. This continued after my entrance for a few moments. My problem is not that she royally dressed them down, but that she did it within sight and hearing of the customers. I told her so, and she apologized to ME.

Should have apologized to staff for WHERE she handled this.

I have eaten breakfast there often, from the first day they opened, have had friendly, good service and perfectly cooked food.Always before has been a lovely experience.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House and waffle house manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments