Miami, Florida

9/13/2015 had the worst food ever at a Waffle house. Cold waffles,burnt bacon,omelette cheese not melted, ontop of that we had to wait 45+ mins to get our food.

Then there was NO manager to complain to and get my money back. It was a horrible experience. And I was visiting the area. Your Ocala store #686 @12:20 didn't get our food till after1.

And they talk about the manager left. My bill was $25.95

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

KevinRichards

He has been banned from commenting at two other consumer sites of I know of.

More lies about me, then again, you side with someone who preys on children online, not only that but brags about his victims he has from other countries..

KevinRichards

If you ate the food you do not deserve your money back. If you are this desperate for free food go to a food kitchen, or better yet get a job so you can afford to feed yourself.

@KevinRichards

Way to go ASSuming things Kevin. The letter doesn't specify if they consumed the food or not.

Maybe you are too chickenshit to speak up when bad service happen to you, but the rest of the world is not.

You are so big and tough when you are hiding behind the keyboard at your local library or in your mommy's basement, typing the same childish insults over and over again. Real life, you are a spineless ***

@Anonymous

...Just ignore this Kevin ... He has been commenting against thousands of consumers like us .

Just click his profile , you will see around 3000 of comments posted by him.

Either he is paid for this or may be pissedconsumer.com is entertaining him to increasing posts in the website. Why don't pissedconsumer.com delete his account.

@Anonymous

He has been banned from commenting at two other consumer sites of I know of.