9/13/2015 had the worst food ever at a Waffle house.Cold waffles,burnt bacon,omelette cheese not melted, ontop of that we had to wait 45+ mins to get our food.

Then there was NO manager to complain to and get my money back. It was a horrible experience. And I was visiting the area. Your Ocala store #686 @12:20 didn't get our food till after1.

And they talk about the manager left.My bill was $25.95

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of waffle house manager. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

He has been banned from commenting at two other consumer sites of I know of.

More lies about me, then again, you side with someone who preys on children online, not only that but brags about his victims he has from other countries..

Orange, California, United States #1033248

If you ate the food you do not deserve your money back. If you are this desperate for free food go to a food kitchen, or better yet get a job so you can afford to feed yourself.

to KevinRichards Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1033274

Way to go ASSuming things Kevin.The letter doesn't specify if they consumed the food or not.

Maybe you are too chickenshit to speak up when bad service happen to you, but the rest of the world is not.

You are so big and tough when you are hiding behind the keyboard at your local library or in your mommy's basement, typing the same childish insults over and over again.Real life, you are a spineless pr*ck.

to Anonymous #1033879

...Just ignore this Kevin ...He has been commenting against thousands of consumers like us .

Just click his profile , you will see around 3000 of comments posted by him.

Either he is paid for this or may be pissedconsumer.com is entertaining him to increasing posts in the website.Why don't pissedconsumer.com delete his account.

to Anonymous #1033971

He has been banned from commenting at two other consumer sites of I know of.