Was at the Waffle House on hwy 544 in Conway the other day.The store manager and one of the waitresses were talking about what over the weekend.

Now I go into this store often and I know this SM is married with children. Anyways back to what I was saying. The SM and a waitress Amber are apparently sleeping with each other. Very sad and should be against company policy to be sleeping with one of your employees.

Not only were they talking about it others who work there are talking about. I feel for this mans poor wife. If I knew who she was I would sure let her know. Because of this I will never eat at this place again.

Waffle House pay more attention and get rid of trashy cheaters.

They should both be fired.This is a SM fooling around with his employee

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waffle house manager. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Mind your own business and get a life!

to Anonymous #1128725

Mind yours.I am a paying customer.

And I have a life.

Obviously you don't because your on here making comments.***