Product: Waffle House Sanitary Conditions Clear all filters (0 of 113 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Waffle House - Complaint about

Food cross contamination, no using gloves, and sticking bare hands on food without washing.
1.7
York, Arkansas
Reply to reviews
Around 8 AM on March 3rd, 2019 I walk into Waffle House (75 E Meighan Blvd, Gadsden, AL 35903) My boyfriend orders 2 waffles with a All Star meal and I order 2 waffles, gravy biscuit, and hashbrowns with gravy and cheese. Automatically, I see a THICK BLACK HAIR IN MY...
1.8
Reply to reviews

Waffle House - I just walked into a fairly new location in Humble Tx, Store #2197. When me and my husband walked in, there was not one table cleaned. They were all dirty. The bench of the booth had food in the seat.

There was one young lady up front. The cook was in the back on the phone. A second young lady came out and ended up cooking our meal because the cook went outside. The two girls did the best they could.
Reply to reviews

Waffle House - Complaint and ive already email w/ pictures and not been contacted

January 20th- supposedly escalated to to managements. Oh 1 detail I forgot to add. When we went in and sat down (where the 4 chairs and “table”) are, that was filthy as well. The waitress said the last customer had been sitting there painting her finger nails. Excuse me?!?
1.5
Allergens Information

Waffle House - Gloves not worn by food preparers

Unit manager at waffle house does not wear plastic gloves on his hands while preparing food. Witnessed him rubbing side of his sweatty head while preparing food without gloves with his finger.

Waffle House - Disappointed

Restaurant on President Street in Savannah Georgia 30 40 minutes for my food Cooks did not have hair nets on one of the Cook female cook cursing really rude like you don't want to hear that when you get your food at a restaurant it wasn't when Club she was just touching everything only reason I paid for my food because the waitress was so nice and I just didn't want to everything tell her to get in trouble I have to pay for it so I took the food but I did not eat the food
1.4

Waffle House - Roaches

Couldn’t get my call through
Reply to reviews
As I and my wife visit the Waffle House located on Dumfries Rd (Rte 234) in Woodbridge, VA we were welcomed politely by one of the workers but by no one else. We sat at the counter because there were no one seated there. We notice immediately that the floor, the...

Your local health department would be the correct venue to report this Waffle House to, not the FDA.

2.8

Waffle House - Lousy service and food

Waffle house in Braselton ga on state road 211. Me and wife went Christmas morning, busy which i understand. Waited long time for coffee and to place order. Waitress complained about take out orders, busy, etc. Food was wrong and wife found hair in food and ant in sugar jar. We got the *** out of there , never go back to that ***
2.3

Waffle House - Training New Employees Cleanliness

I love The Waffle House, been going 30+ years, the new generation of workers are filthy, sneeze in their hand in front of customers,touch butt area, go to bathroom and don't wash hands in front of customers, pick up a nasty cup and scrap inside with a finger, touch bloody meat not wash hands at all. Grab customers glasses and cups by the top where your mouth goes.
#1419279