1.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My names is Jose Lopez I never go back to the Waffle House location 1422 tx the employee are lazy dirty uniform the store is very nasty I am follow a complain we the h department.And code enforce the.

I am taking picture and video.7/4/16 time 12:30 pm and the food cool and nasty

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Waiter Review Waffle House "Visited Waffle House #915 on Tara Blvd in Jonesboro On 12/26/16 @ 12 15 today we sat at the counter bar. Ordered are food. I noticed the refrigerator door to..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review from Whitehall, Ohio Waffle House "Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Waffle House "Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the..." Read more Waffle House Sanitary Conditions Review from Overland Park, Kansas Waffle House "FOOD issue . (smacks lips) okay , NOW so we (a group of my friends and myself ) ! Went to the WAFFLE HOUSE (florence blvd) when I say..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more