Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the customer/ had steak and eggs/ had to ask for knife and no additional coffee/ of course I'm white in a mostly black area / so screw me / and take care of the brothers / trash n the floor and running over the trash can and rag left on my table along with a thing of napkins / this place is nasty and your people don't care / please just let me get out of Jackson and back to Rankin Co Ms.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of waffle house sanitary conditions. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Steak Review Waffle House "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review from Whitehall, Ohio Waffle House "Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the..." Read more Waffle House - Hash Brown Review from Saint Robert, Missouri Waffle House "This morning, my wife and i went to eat with my sons as one was headed to TX. i ordered the hashbrown, eggs and sausage with cheese and..." Read more Waffle House - Water Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Waffle House "This morning went to this waffle house. I ordered 2 patty melts with hashbrowns and eggs. I ordered 1 orange juice and one water. Remind you my order was $26.13..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more