Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the customer/ had steak and eggs/ had to ask for knife and no additional coffee/ of course I'm white in a mostly black area / so screw me / and take care of the brothers / trash n the floor and running over the trash can and rag left on my table along with a thing of napkins / this place is nasty and your people don't care / please just let me get out of Jackson and back to Rankin Co Ms.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of waffle house sanitary conditions. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Manager Review from New Bern, North Carolina Waffle House "We generally like Waffle House and make a point to stop there in our travels. We like the food and generally the service. Unfortunately when stopped in today for breakfast..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review Waffle House "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Thornton, Colorado Waffle House "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more