Featured Not resolved
2.2

Floors and not clean ..Seats where not clean..

Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing..Very upset with the group of people working here

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Waffle House and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House and waffle house sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House Breakfast Review from Hammond, Louisiana Waffle House "1800 N university in Lafayette is an anomaly. I came in two weeks ago and service food and conversation was great. Came in this morning. Eggs undercooked gravy like water..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Waffle House - Water Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Waffle House "This morning went to this waffle house. I ordered 2 patty melts with hashbrowns and eggs. I ordered 1 orange juice and one water. Remind you my order was $26.13..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review Waffle House "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more