1.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was at the Waffle House in Hickory, NC, where i observed a server sweeping, serving, and mopping without washing her hands between each task, and not usong the Caution Wet Floor sign, until i said something. She was very rude also.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mckenna, Washington Waffle House "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..." Read more Waffle House - Water Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Waffle House "This morning went to this waffle house. I ordered 2 patty melts with hashbrowns and eggs. I ordered 1 orange juice and one water. Remind you my order was $26.13..." Read more Waffle House Breakfast Review from Houston, Texas Waffle House "Today I say to have breakfast might I add that I am pregnant and suffer from severe morning sickness this was what i was eating today my email address is..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review from Whitehall, Ohio Waffle House "Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more