I just recently visited waffle house #1313,i was taking my mom out for a late birthday breakfast.When we first got in their it took at least 10 minutes to get our drinks and silverware.

Then it was an employee in their that did nothing bout conplain about been there. She was talking to her sssister all loud about how she hate the sink and dishes, just complain complain complain. Then she turned around and said she wont be working there any longer than December. Then while we was talking to her she was just rolling her eyes.

Will not be going back to that waffle house again and i did not leave a tip.I advise everybody to not go to this waffle house, bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

indigo1898

Well, at least that employee was smart enough to know, that was not a career for her!

Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review Waffle House "Arrived at the restaurant at 9:05. My husband placed the order while I was in the car. Well after 15 minutes, I asked our waitress can we have some coffee...." Read more Waffle House Breakfast Review from Hammond, Louisiana Waffle House "1800 N university in Lafayette is an anomaly. I came in two weeks ago and service food and conversation was great. Came in this morning. Eggs undercooked gravy like water..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Thornton, Colorado Waffle House "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Wilkesboro, North Carolina Waffle House "I was at the Waffle House in Hickory, NC, where i observed a server sweeping, serving, and mopping without washing her hands between each task, and not usong the Caution..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more