637 has bad service Lakers this ain't no good all they want to do is play on the phones the management they don't do nothing they don't care I sit in there for 20 minutes before I get a cup of coffee I've been coming to this waffle house for almost 20 years and I have never seen such a mess y'all need to be investigating this store the management the district or the one above him which I think its Jamie because they ain't none of them doing what they're supposed to do they got a bunch of I don't know what I ain't figured it out but this store desperately needs someone to come in there and fix it because they're running all the customers off and if you don't do something I'm going to leave too I appreciate it but I want to hear something good and positive about this thank you

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments