To whom it may concern i was at the waffel house in cary nc last sat and this sun....and im very upset and so are my family member.....we wallk in and this girl that looks like a kid says hey hey we thought that was very rude...also as we were eating and talking to each other csuse are family live far away from each other and they came for a visit,,, we keep hearing this same girl yell to the servers ore buss this table pre bus that table..

yes the store was buzy and all but all the servers tgst work there 1st are great.....then she yells are table number and were still eating but we were talking and i thought it was very rude for her to be yelling like thst in the restaurant we pay money to eat there not to be rushed out of there a table beside us told us the same thing that tgis girl was rude it happend both times we were there i font know who she is or if she a permanent employee there but if she continues to work there me and my family will not come there ever again and ill tell all my friends and families that come there alit not to go either,,, this girl is not respefull to her customers who wants to come in and have someone yell hey hey or yell across the restaurant i hope shes a fill in she needs to go big mistake if you keep her youll lose alot of business thank you a very agry customer

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House waffle house staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments