My ne is Brenda Talley and me and my family are regulars at the waffle house in Loganville ga fpr the past 4 or 5 times me and my family have been to waffle house the Service has been terrible on the 2nd shift the waitress's are extremely slow it took our waitress 30 minutes before she even called out our order it has never took that long with our regular waitress's we use to get waffle house has hired some new waitress's that obviously don't want to work.

My contact address is 4265 center hill church rd Loganville Ga 30052

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waffle house staff. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1258808

We are hiring if you think you can do a better job. Go to McDonald if you want instant food and service, Our food is cooked fresh and we may also have other customers that are ahead of you that may like to get there food also. Thank you for your inpatients.