I just got punched in the face by my manager at waffle house On east west Connector... Smh

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

This is whats gonna happen at Zachary waffle house management cusses there employees threatens them in front of customers, upper management has been told about this but no one ever does anything about it.We have had lots of customer complaints about this issue but no one ever does anything about it.

maybe if corporate gets ahold of this they will do something.

Also management shaves hour off employees pay checks an grill operators never get there bonuses for beatin quota.I also think miller properties needs to come down on some of the management for not doin things right.