I've eaten at many Waffle House locations over the Southeast and mid West in my 60 years.I can only remember two bad experiences.

Today was one. If it had been my first visit, it would have been my last. I understand having a bad day at work. I realize you may not think the customer is always right, but don't cop an attitude within the customer's hearing when they send back an over cooked steak.

Not to mention sending out another over cooked steak. I had to request my waffle twice. The poor waitress made the excuse that only one waffle iron was functioning at 3 in the afternoon. There weren't six customers in the whole place and I could understand why.

My waffle came out after the second steak. It was dark, thin and not up to the usual standard. The toast was charred, but the eggs and hashbrowns were cooked to perfection. My 79 year old companion was not comfortable with my sending back the steak, even though his was over cooked as well.

The waitress kept asking if everything was alright. To keep from making them any more uncomfortable, I just put the steak, toast and waffle in a to go box to take home to my dogs.

They don't care if theirs is medium rare or not.I do.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of waffle house steak from Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House pays their cooks basically minimum wage. It will always be a hit or miss experience.