3.5

My husband and I ate at the Waffle House on Pinhook Road on Friday, March 18th at about 9:00 am. Our table was next to the grill. When we were seated, I saw that a raw egg fell on the floor next to the Cook. No one cleaned it up. The Cook even walked in it, smeared it and did nothing to clean it. We were there for 45 minutes and the egg and shell was still there when we left. At one time the wait staff was not busy but they didn't clean it. The Manager on duty did nothing about it. I don't think that this situation is sanitary.

Also, we had waffles that morning, milk and coffee that morning. My waffle was very soft like it wasn't cooked all the way.

We enjoy eating at Waffle House and we do so often but after this experience, it might be a while before I go back. Especially to this location. As I understand, this location is a fairly new store and this is how they treat it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

It all boils down to laziness and apathy.