On 02/26/16 at 4:30 pm we entered the Waffle House 983 at 105 Octavia Dr in Brandon, MS.There were 3 customers eating.

All the tables were filthy. There was a black guy behind the counter with very long hair cursing. Other employees were saying "Don't be getting on my ***". The food was not cooked how we asked.

No greeting when we came in. We eat at Waffle House all the time in our state. This was the worst experience we ever had.

Everyone should be fired.

Don Allen

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waffle house waffle. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house waffle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House Pork Review from Alexandria, Louisiana Waffle House "This was the worse Waffle House I have experience and I have been eating at Waffle House all over Arkansas and Dallas Duncanville north Dallas! Here the problem, I..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review from Whitehall, Ohio Waffle House "Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review Waffle House "Arrived at the restaurant at 9:05. My husband placed the order while I was in the car. Well after 15 minutes, I asked our waitress can we have some coffee...." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mckenna, Washington Waffle House "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more