The service was lousy.Everyone at both of our tables had finished eating and my husband and I were still waiting on our pork chops.

By that time our food was cold and couldn't eat it. I asked for the manager several times but she never came to the table. We paid for our ticket and she still did not come address our complaint. I asked the server where she was because she never came to the table.

She went and got her out the back and all she would say is that she was sorry. She avoided coming to hear of the complaint. I had to ask several times for our pork chops. By the time we did get them our party had been ready to go for at least 20 minutes.

This was the worst Waffle House I have ever visited. If I ever come back to Jackson I will not eat there. The service was lousy.

It was a waste of our money.Thanks for your time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wait staff. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wait staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments