5.0

Went to Waffle House on Schillingers Road in Smmes the food was excellent but our waitress was horrible she needs to get more better experience before serving customers she was rude didn't bring anything that we needed to the table I asked for a to-go box for my Waffle she brings me a box don't even bring syrup with the Box after that we did not see her again my wife went outside to smoke and our waitress was sitting in her car on the phone smoking we had been waiting for our ticket for 30 minutes until a gentleman that worked there went outside and told her that her customers was waiting on her ticket he had to bring us the ticket because she didn't want to come inside her name was Amber never will I ever come back Inn and have her serve me and my family again

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments