3.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband and I went in to eat at the location (receipt) and was treated like we was in a KKK meeting.The waitress was very pissed because we sat down.NO One said anything to us.I believe there was 3 men and 4 or 5 waitresses working.There was two white families of 3 at each table.We was there 10 minutes(watching clock to go to work) before another waitress came to take the orders.2 black couples came in was treated the same as us !! 2 WHITE girls @20-30 came in they immediatley got Hellos,Welcome to Waffle House,Sit anywhere we will be right with you.

Then a BLACK girl same age group came and was NOT spoken to also! Then a man and woman both WHITE came in and got the same response as the 2 white girls. By the way I am WHITE and walked in with my Husband who is HISPANIC. We got hateful glares the entire time we was there by several people representing Waffle House !!

This is our first time to eat at this location !! A simular experience happened last month in Carrollton GA. No one would clean off a table so we could sit down.6 tables was dirty.We waited 7 minutes the left.I watched the time clock. A waitress ate and was watching us at the same time.

I have waitresses before and still left a tip even if not happy. I am Kathy Bonilla Amaya my husband is Nicolas Bonilla Amaya 404-213-1282 Only room to list one meal in the Evening.g.: below

Review about: Waffle House Waiter.

Comments

Sounds like the location on highway 61 across from the Ford dealership, the waitress made a mistake on my order, and another waitress destiny wanted to put in her two cents,destiny blew up all over me in front of eight other people because of another waitresses mistake