Concord, Tennessee

My husband and I just left the waffle house #877 in Union city GA! I have never been to a restaurant period were an employee treats another employee like ***!

So disrespectful! Our waitress name was Megan and I think she was new! There was a skinny *** on the grill with greenish/bluish hair and she treated our waitress as well as other employee like a dog! The whole time we were eating she bitched at what you shouldn't do or what our waitress wasn't doing it right!

I felt like saying will you shut the *** up? We are on our way to destin Florida for our anniversary and this is not how I wanted to start my vacation! On top of that I've never been to a waffle house were they didn't have any gravy or chili fixed! My husband got gravy on his hashrounds and they said they had to heat it up!

Well needless to say he never got his gravy!

I don't know who is running that place but they need to be fired as well as everyone else working there! Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Waiter.

Comments

#1220658

You should have spoken up! Maybe that would have embarrassed that girl sufficiently to shut her mouth.