2.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On May 9, 2016 we had traveled to Chattanooga, TN area.We stayed in motel 6 there right by the Waffle House off 75 at exit 7 .

Around 7:30 AM My husband and his brother and I ate there. My husband had to keep asking for more coffee, the waitress didn't seem to be worried too much about it. She then went on break not even mentioning that she was going on break. My husband waited for a while for the other lady to give him some more coffee, but had to get up to ask her for some.

The food was good though, but not the service.I can't remember the ladies name but she was dirty blonde and not skinny.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments