4.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

i visited a waffle house in rock hill sc on cherry rd.This is the 2nd time I have been in this new store.Both times i visited a waitress that they call keke is verbal abuse to her coworkers.

Cuss on the back line. Talking to customer rude and complaing to customers about her co workers. She always arguementive. I dont wanna come on a restraunt that always a fight.

She either being argumentive or dancing and cussing on the floor. I say 3 strikes this store will lose my money. I usually come in on Sundays after church. I hope this issue is fixed.

Cause the last 2 servers was very professional with thier service. The first one was a young lady name Chris and today was Tammy. Very awesome customer service. Just dont care for the negitive hostial atmosphere that the young lady keke cause.

Thank you.I hope this is resolved

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss waffle house waiter. Waffle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments