I actually worked for this *** company and was punished because I spoke up about the nastiness of the stores I was working in.The managers are uneducated nor know how to properly speak to people.

They recook old steaks, and chickens. The waffle machines don't get cleaned but once a month, no one cleans the drink stations nor cleans out the OJ machine. Servers don't wash the dishes they spray them with a water hose and send them thru the steamer. 7/10 dishes has old syrup, jelly stains and eggs still on the dishes and they put them with the clean dishes.

I only seen one clean Waffle House in my life!!I will never ever eat here again nor work for this nasty *** company #GoToIHop

This reviewer shared experience about "noone cares about the staff at this company" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. The most disappointing about other product from Waffle House was management, cleanliness of the store and how the money was being handled , but reviewer liked servers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

I laughed out loud when I realized this letter is about the Cary, NC location..yes, it is a complete dive!

#941983

How many other restaurants have you worked for? I bet none.

to anonymous #942102

What the F_uck do you care how many restaurants this person has worked in?!!