Canton, Mississippi

The waitress was complaining about not make any tips that week and having to make a $500 house payment.He must have said something about paying his payment because she said very loudly "why the f--k would I want to do that?" I was shocked she used this language on the job.

Then she took our food and drink order. We waited for several minutes and did not get our drinks. She was still talking all the while with the customer 3 tables behind us.

When another couple came in and she took their order and brought their drinks, while we still had not gotten ours, we got up and left.Very poor customer service experience.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Waiter Review Waffle House "Visited Waffle House #915 on Tara Blvd in Jonesboro On 12/26/16 @ 12 15 today we sat at the counter bar. Ordered are food. I noticed the refrigerator door to..." Read more Waffle House - Manager Review from New Bern, North Carolina Waffle House "We generally like Waffle House and make a point to stop there in our travels. We like the food and generally the service. Unfortunately when stopped in today for breakfast..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review from Whitehall, Ohio Waffle House "Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review Waffle House "Arrived at the restaurant at 9:05. My husband placed the order while I was in the car. Well after 15 minutes, I asked our waitress can we have some coffee...." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more