1.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband has always wanted to try a waffle house, after doctor appointment we went to 102 Red cedar Court, Chesapeake VA 23320 757-436-3926.I ordered eggs over easy with hash browns smothered in sauteed onions bacon and toast.

What I got was eggs tartar. When I went to cut into them, they burst and yes the yoke was runny like it should be but the eggs whites inside were not cooked at all. I had a plate of slime. When I told the waitress I couldn't eat this she took my plate and said " Well this is how we cook eggs over easy here at the waffle house." I said they are not cooked the whites are raw and slimy.I am a 49 year old woman with 5 kids and a husband, I know how to cook eggs over easy, it is a part of our Sunday breakfast.

She finally took the eggs after a co-worker told her to. When she returned with the new eggs they were perfect. The hash browns were not smothered in sauteed onions but had chunks of slightly cooked onions, didn't want to complain about that because of her attitude with the eggs.

Bacon, toast and tea were excellent.Never again will I set foot into a waffle house after my first experience here, and for the people in Chesapeake VA, enter at your own risk.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of staff is not trained on this issue and bad food. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible customer service, dangerously under cooked food" of waffle house over easy eggs. Waffle House needs to "retrain your staff on how you should handle customers who are unhappy and make sure your cook staff knows how to cook and serve food safely" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house over easy eggs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments