On Sunday, May 13, 2012.I stopped into a local Waffle House in Tucker, GA (3180 Norcross Tucker Rd).

It was about 8:20am, it's a normal Sunday or what I thought would be normal. I placed my order with the salesperson. I noticed that the cooks were preparing the food with no gloves. One of the cooks (the black guy) asked what I now learn is a manager for gloves and some other items.

The manager stated " Once I finish sending my numbers, checking the floor you will get those items- now stop asking me". I as a customer felt bad for the cook; whom merely asked for supplies to do his job. I was embarrassed for these employees as the manager had talked with them in such a rude manner. Making them and me feel as if were living in a third world county.

The cook stated to the manager that he didn't need to continue talking with him like a child. The manager stated (If you don't like it clock the *** out). I was so shocked, that a manager would use such unprofessional language . The next thing that happen is the cook proceeded to the back room area.

I'm assuming he complied to the request and the manager followed him in such an aggressive manner. All that was next was screaming, yelling and most embarrassing for the other workers. Who proceeded to the assist in what became a heated argument which the manager egged it on. I'm not sure what happen in the back area but it didn't seem nice and the manager should have handled this matter different.

I will never return to this Waffle House ever again.BAD manager who needs to be fired.

Review about: Waffle House Manager.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

I was in the waffle house located on airline Dr Bossier City Louisiana and I would like to say that it was one of the best Waffle Houses that I have eaten at staff was very friendly and knowledgeable cooks were awesome great food fun atmosphere management team was great had a wonderful time thank you I will be back