We showed up to every 4-man table dirty and one waitress in the restaurant.

We clean out own table and sit down.There's only one other customer in the restaurant and the waitress is acting like there's a full house.

Running around frantically and not takin our drink order. I'm a waiter myself and I swear this is the most unprofessional waitress I've ever seen. I understand that it's Waffle House and the day before Christmas, but the fact of the matter is she's about to get off work and she stopped giving a ***. We sat at our table for 7-10 minutes until te NEXT waitress showed up.

She was nice but unorganized. The previous waitress stood in front of our table texting and not

Paying attention to us at all. Then when the other waitress shows up she runs in the back screaming at her phone. After a moment she comes storming out of the back and starts slamming and threowing around dishes that she was told to wash.

Her name is Tieana or tieasha. She works at the Cantrell location in little rock Arkansas.

I want you to know that I don't hold a grudge against Waffle House.But this *** doesn't deserve to work for the sewage system.

Review about: Waffle House Waiter.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

And I suppose your perfect Miss know nothing!!!!