Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My wife and I stopped there this morning for breakfast.We use to stop here quit often.

We this morning was so bad we will never eat there again! I ordered sausage gravy on two biscuits. My wife ordered a waffle and scrambled eggs. My meal was so bad when I took a small bite that I had them toss it out!

It tasted so bad of old grease it actually made me lose my appetite. The gravy was almost cold!! They asked if I would like anything else? I refused because it made me sick.

I could not get the taste from my mouth! Then I watched the male cook? He actually handled my wife's waffle with bare hands. No sanitary gloves on at all!

Disgusting! The waffle machines looked as though they haven't been cleaned in a week or longer? The container with the waffle batter was sitting there with no lid on it! A fly was flying around it!

The coffee pots glass was so dirty it looked as they haven't been cleaned in a month! Our young lady waitress bless her heart! Very pretty girl until she smiled! Then her teeth were so bad looking as if she been doing meth?

Sorry but it's the truth! We will never eat there again! I would like to hear back from you all concerning this issue? My email is leckerc@gmail.com my phone number is 484-553-0970.

If I don't hear back soon?

I will post our experience on social media FB so other people don't have such a ungrateful experience we had?Thank you.

Review about: Waffle House Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments